These raw vegan Snickers slices are healthier versions of the original candy bar. Filled with all-natural, plant-based ingredients, they pack the same delicious punch with three layers of pure decadence. You’ve got a coconut cashew base topped with peanut butter date caramel topped off with homemade peanut butter swirled raw chocolate. The reason for such an indulgent treat? I wanted to revamp my popular original raw snickers bars recipe, which was one of the first raw vegan dessert recipes that I posted on my blog over a year ago.
What could be better than a Snickers bar? Try a healthy Snickers bar made with only raw, vegan ingredients and no added sugar. I was craving a candy bar and Snickers is an all-time favorite of mine. The best part is this one has all-natural wholesome ingredients so your cravings will be satisfied for longer!
On the bottom, there’s a coconutty cashew base layered with a soft peanut butter date caramel. Then on top, I sprinkled on some raw peanuts and drizzled the bars with raw chocolate. Viola, the raw Snickers was born!
Instead of adding any fillers or processed sugars like in a normal Snickers bar, I made these healthier by using raw, sugar-free ingredients. The result is just as indulgent, rich, and fulfilling as the original!
I couldn’t believe how well these turned out! OMG you have to make them. I promise you will not be able to keep your hands off of them. Spoil yourself, don’t hold back, dig into some delicious candy bars right now.
In high school, I used to eat candy A LOT. For student government, we’d literally carry around bags of candy bars all day long and sell them to our fellow students and teachers. The temptation was real. I’d dig my hand into my stash daily. So long story short, I wanted to rekindle my love for Snickers all over again.
These Snickers bars are so chewy and gooey and delicious all at the same time. Words cannot begin to describe how excited I was while devouring them. Treat yourself to these as a special weekend treat because you deserve it!
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 of a bar of raw chocolate
- In a food processor, process cashews into small pieces.
- Add in coconut, dates, and brown rice syrup and process until a sticky dough forms.
- Press into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and put in the freezer.
- Process all ingredients, adding almond milk a little bit at a time until a smooth caramel forms.
- Spread caramel over the base.
- Scatter peanuts on top of the caramel and press down lightly.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until completely melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over the top of the bars.
- Place back in the freezer until hardened.
- Remove from the freezer, cut into bars, and eat some healthy candy!