It’s pumpkin everything these days! I’m loving the festive Halloween spirit that I’ve let spread into every part of my life lately, even my cooking. A bunch of food bloggers from all over the world joined together for a #virtualpumpkinparty to share brand new pumpkin recipes perfect for the season. It’s gotten me incredibly inspired to come up with some pumpkin recipes of my own. So, I’ll be experimenting leading up to Halloween! Stay tuned to see what I come up with.
I’ve always liked the taste of pumpkin, but with my sweet tooth I lean more towards the desserts than the savory foods. I’m really excited to share these awesome recipes with you all. They’re all vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free, so you can be sure to rest easy knowing they’re healthy treats. I hope you enjoy them all! I sure know I will and be sure to join in the #virtualpumpkinparty on Instagram with delicious pumpkin-inspired creations of your own.
Join me in making these delicious pumpkin recipes this week:
- Creamy, silky smooth pumpkin pie pudding with coconut whipped cream (Blissful Basil)
- Rich pumpkin cheesecake with coconut whipped cream & crushed pecans (Minimalist Baker)
- Homemade, naturally sweet pumpkin spice almond butter (A Couple Cooks)
- Pumpkin spice lattes for two with coconut whipped cream (Faring Well)
- 5-minute spiced pumpkin butter with no added sugar (Vegan Does It)