Finally, it feels like fall in Hong Kong! It’s been a long time coming, but the weather has decided to cool of a bit. It’s now 68 degrees Fahrenheit, instead of the usual 80+ degrees. Sure, by many people’s standards this might not be considered cool weather, but trust me I’m not complaining. I’ll take what I can get. I’m now whipping out my cozy knit sweaters, blasting Christmas music, and baking all the cookies that I want. If you ask me, the fall season is officially in full swing!
I’ve been really looking forward to fall this year. Maybe because the prolonged summer felt like an especially hot one or because I’m excited to be going home to visit my family in the States for the holidays this year. I don’t know what it is, but I just feel this renewed sense of spirit and purpose. I’ve felt very fulfilled lately. So, I’m taking some time out of my busy schedule to be thankful and count my blessings.
Here’s what I’m really feeling this fall:
- A Mexican-inspired Thanksgiving full of deep, rich colors (Honestly WTF)
- Soft and chewy vegan & gluten-free pumpkin spice cookies (Blissful Basil)
- Hormone-balancing hot chocolate with cacao, chia & maca (Hello Glow)
- Organic cotton sheets + candles + twinkle lights (Lobster and Swan)
- Cozy slouchy sweaters + beanies + boyfriend jeans (Tumblr)