After spending all day Sunday eating my way through Vegan Street Fair, I realized I’m really into comfort food these days. Maybe it’s the weather, maybe it’s just me, but there’s something in the air that makes me want really hearty, decadent plant-based dishes. So I gathered up a list of irresistible vegan & gluten-free recipes to try this weekend.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- A skillet of baked banana nut steel cut oatmeal for breakfast (via Butterlust Blog)
- Sweet potato & root veggie fries with shiitake “bacon” + tahini (via What’s Cooking Good Looking)
- A big bowl of quinoa onion rings with horseradish dip on the side (via The First Mess)
- Raw sprouting lasagne rolls packed with nutrition and flavor (via Good Eatings)
- Triple dark chocolate donuts with cacao nibs for the grand finale (via Will Frolic For Food)