I shared the biggest news ever on Monday that I’ll be moving to Hong Kong next week! I’m so thankful to be able to have such an amazing, truly once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Plus, after doing long distance for a year, I couldn’t be more ready to live with my boyfriend, Julian, again. Equally as big of news, Julian surprised me with an early birthday present. I’m turning 22 on August 30th and he’s taking me to Bali to celebrate! I’ve literally dreamt of Bali for so long and it’s definitely at the top of my bucket list. I couldn’t be more ecstatic to be able to go on a romantic trip with him, eat the most amazing vegan food (which I know they have lots of!), and explore everything Bali has to offer. If you have any recommendations, please let me know in the comments or on Instagram!
Here’s a couple of the hundreds of things I’m really looking forward to doing on my trip:
- Relaxing out by the beach and soaking in the most beautiful views (via Sarah Bradbury)
- Eating vegan acai bowls covered with all the freshest fruit & toppings (via Taline Gabriel)
- Geting up early to watch the sun rise over the Indian Ocean (via Taline Gabriel)
- Swimming in the endless salty sea and losing track of time (via Nalu Bowls)
- Satisfying my love of bananas with as many as I can get my hands on (via Nalu Bowls)