Easter is right around the corner! I already mentioned how excited I get when it comes to holidays, and I’m already planning my own Easter celebration here in L.A. At the top of my list is of course, what am I going to eat? I’m avoiding packaged candy as usual, so I scoured some of my favorite blogs to find clean, vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free recipes for delicious Easter treats!
This weekend, I’ll be taste-testing these yummy sweets:
- Giant raw chocolate Easter egg (via Taline Gabriel)
- Raw, vegan fruity & nutty hot cross buns (via This Rawsome Vegan Life)
- Raw carrot cake balls dipped in raw chocolate (via The Urban Poser)
- Bite-sized cheezy bunny crackers (via Fork & Beans)
- Healthy copy-cat Reeses peanut butter eggs (via The Minimalist Baker)