I’m back from London! My boyfriend and I were there for 10 days to see his friends and partially for work as well. We basically ate the ENTIRE trip. Everything from vegan croissants to crepes to donuts to ale pie. It was such an over-indulgent trip for me. Trust me, I enjoyed every second of it but now I’m more than happy to get back to my normal exercise and eating routine. I haven’t felt the best lately, because I had a bad cold all last week when I got back. But today was the first day where my head cleared up and I was back to work! So, I put together this vegan Easter recipe round-up with 10 delicious, easy vegan recipes.
1. Vegan coconut bacon collard greens (15 minutes!) by Minimalist Baker
2. French “hello spring” pea asparagus vegan quiche by black.white.vivid
3. Epic vegan cheese platter with baguette slices, tomato jam & more by Blissful Basil
4. Simple hasselback potatoes by Food by Maria
5. Grain free focaccia + a garlic cashew white pizza with basil & spinach by Will Frolic For Food
2. Classic vegan hot cross buns by Lazy Cat Kitchen
3. 4-ingredient fruity frozen breakfast bars by Fork & Beans
4. Vegan almond butter caramel puffed rice bars by Annet Velsberg
5. Vegan carrot cake cookie sandwiches by Sweet Simple Vegan
If you’re like me, then you probably secretly scan the dessert table at Easter brunch, before even looking at the main dishes. I’ve always gone for sweet over savory food and Easter is no exception. My usual favorites are carrot cake and pudding, but I’m loving all these different vegan Easter recipes I found on the interweb!
As for me, we’ll be having a low-key Easter. I was hoping to watch cartoons, eat a really yummy brunch, and enjoy the sunshine. I wish I could be home with my family, but I’ve always been one to make the most of things. Hope you all have a lovely holiday and eat plenty of delicious grub!