I don’t know about you but I am a big snack person. I can’t go more than 3 hours without eating something or else I get grumpy. The best part about “bliss balls” is they solve this problem and leave me super satisfied!
Definitely don’t let their size fool you. They will definitely fill you up! A couple of these go a long way.
I used a delicious combo of rolled oats, shredded coconut, dates, & almond butter for the base. Then I tossed in some vanilla and a pinch of salt for some extra flavor. I “taste-tested” the mixture before rolling, and had to force myself not to eat it all right then and there!
These bliss balls are completely raw, vegan, gluten-free, and free of refined sugar.
If you try them, let me know what you think! I promise, one bite and you’ll be hooked just like I was!
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 10 medjool dates
- 5 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- 3 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend until they turn into a flour.
- Add shredded coconut and vanilla and process.
- Add in the dates and water and blend.
- Add in the almond butter and process. At this point, the mixture should be sticking together!
- Scoop out mixture with a tablespoon, roll into balls, and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Snack away!