photo by Top With Cinnamon
Finally #popsicleweek has arrived! I’ve rounded up these 5 amazing vegan popsicle recipes for you to try. I’ve literally been melting this past week in Hong Kong, with such high humidity that I feel like I’m walking around a jungle on a daily basis. Basically, imagine living in a tropical climate minus the beach and palm trees. Got it? Anyways, I’ve been getting really excited for popsicle week, because the best way to cool off in the summer is by eating popsicles on the daily. Duh!
1. Vegan fresh mint & chocolate chip popsicles by Top with Cinnamon
2. Vegan blueberry pie popsicles by Will Frolic For Food
3. Superfood double chocolate popsicles by This Rawsome Vegan Life
4. Chia seed pudding popsicles with raw carrot cake by Rainbow Nourishments
5. White chocolate basil popsicles with edible flowers by Sprouted Routes
If you’re wondering what this “popsicle week” thing is all about, basically Billy from Wit + Vinegar started it 5 years ago. People caught on really quickly and now everyone in the food blogging world looks forward to it. I mean, who doesn’t love popsicles right? You can see the full list of popsicle recipes here, but be warned they’re not all vegan. That’s why I’ve made this round-up for you of my 5 top vegan picks for popsicle week!
If you need a popsicle mold, I really like this one because it has a classy & cute aluminum cover and comes with popsicle sticks. Or, you could go for the easy to use & to clean silicone popsicle mold. Both are really nice!